Just a few things you need to know before working on the car
- Make sure you read the Disclaimer of this site
- Know basic car electrical (www.eatel.net/~amptech/elecdisc/caraudio.htm)
- If you work with car electricity or close to the air bag, make sure you
disconnect the battery for safety
- Common bolt sizes on Japanese cars are: 8,10,12,14mmm. You can open
- If you going to work under the car, set the parking brake, have good
support (jacks), wheel chokes and park on a level surface
- You can borrow lot of major tools from auto part store (Pebboys, Autozone,
Hi/Lo), just ASK
- All major auto part store will RECYCLE your transmission/engine oil for
FREE, they are required to take the old oil back by law.
- CO from exhaust gas can kill you. Make sure you don't have your car
running in a closed garage
Most do and don't are common sense. But one forget or choose to ignore them.
Just be careful.